Containment Feeding Workshop
With Hamish Dickson AgriPartner Consulting
- Introduction to containment areas and feedlots; purpose/benefits/considerations
- Design and construction of best practice facilities
- Management and nutrition of stock in containment, including induction and exit
- Costs and profitability of using containment areas and feedlots
- Marketing your stock Includes a Farmers forum where local farmers speak about their
experiences, tips and trials.
These sessions are all about getting answers for your own enterprises. It’s also a good opportunity to see what others are doing and how this might fit into your own sheep management plans for the coming months.
REGISTER NOW – Call Cathy on 0428 128 684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations close Monday 11 December 2017
For more information, click here.
Supported by the Eyre Peninsula Natural Resources Management Board and Primary Industries and Regions SA