AgriPartner Consulting provides livestock consultancy services to private, corporate and government organisations across Australia and internationally.
Whether you have a key issue that needs addressing, or would simply like a different set of eyes on your business, AgriPartner Consulting can help.
Please contact us to discuss which service is right for you and how we can be an important partner in your business.
Our aim is to work with you to achieve your business goals and objectives. These may include optimising productivity and more importantly profitability, in terms of:
- Growth rates and potential
- Integration of livestock, cropping and feedlot enterprises
- Feed management and cost effective use of feed resources
- Sustainable pasture management and stocking rates
- Animal nutrition, health and welfare throughout reproductive cycle
- Utilisation of labour saving and productivity enhancing technologies
Every consultancy will have different goals and objectives to achieve, please contact us to discuss how we can tailor our services to meet your requirements.
Livestock consulting services are provided to clients via on-farm visits, phone and/or email support. We believe it is important to be with you on-farm to initially review your livestock enterprise together and then be able to help as the season progresses. Our visits are timed to ensure they happen before key activities to assist with planning.
A range of annual, casual and contract consultancy services are available, contact us for more information or to discuss which will achieve your goals.
International consulting services
Next page: Training