Don’t miss this workshop to learn about the key profit drivers in sheep enterprises as well as best practice weaner management. Delivered by Hamish Dickson, AgriPartner Consulting
This workshop will discuss the business of sheep management:
• What are the key drivers of profit and which are worth pursuing?
• How does ewe size influence profitability and what is the ideal size ewe?
• Are reproductive rates really that important?
There will also be a topical session on weaner management:
• How management of weaners can influence lifetime productivity.
• Which products are actually worth using?
• What are the options when the feed runs out?
Your Investment: $10/person. Cash or cheque on the day. A receipt can be provided upon request.
Catering: A light morning tea will be provided. Lunch will be a lamb BBQ with salad. Please notify us of any dietary requirements.
Get the flyer here.
RSVP appreciated but not essential. Registration and payment on the day. All Welcome
Contact: Ruth Sommerville: 0401042223, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is provided to sheep producers through co-funding by Making More from Sheep and support from by UNFS.