Topics and Speakers:
- Dr Colin Trengove - Lameness and foot scald in sheep
- Dr Colin Trengove - Worm management in grazing sheep
- David Woodard and Kevin Foster - Managing oestrogenic clovers in sheep and identifying problem species
- Kevin Foster, MFMG and Heritage Seeds - Clover variety and dis-ease trials
- Hamish Dickson - Managing sheep on legume dominant pastures
- This day includes paddocks walks on the Sambell and Dowdy family properties
A BBQ will be provided at the conclusion of the day.
Attendance for MacKillop Farm Management Group members is free. Non members is $20 per person to attend.
Please RSVP by Thursday the 15th of September to Struan on 0887629100 or email email@example.com
For more details click here.