On the 15th of July 2016, you are invited to attend the Limestone Coast Lamb Forum to learn more about LAMB PRODUCTION. CAN WE DO IT BETTER?
Keynote speakers to include:
- Lisa Warne - Profitability of different production systems
Lisa is an experienced researcher and consultant on all aspects of lamb production.
- Hamish Dickson - When and how to feedlot lambs successfully.
Hamish is recognised Australia wide for his knowledge in this area.
- Dave Kleeman - Ewe efficiency.
Dave spent over 30 years investigating aspects of ewe efficiency at Turrettfield research centre.
- Paul Fitzsimmons - What determines the price you get for your lambskins.
Paul has spent a lifetime involved in all aspects of skin trading.
- John Mossop, Todd Woodard and Colin Earl - Alternative production systems.
Light refreshments and discussion with the speakers will complete the day.
RSVP by text or phone to Colin Earl on 0428 647 457. Click here for the flyer.
See you there!
This forum is supported by SheepConnectSA.