MAKING MORE FROM SHEEP, DEER AND BEEF
WITH LESS AND INCONSISTENT RAINFALL
Practical information and systems to increase farm profit.
Hamish Dickson from AgriPartner Consulting
Hamish Dickson is the Principal Livestock Consultant for AgriPartner Consulting, with over 15 years’ experience. Hamish was the co-author of National Guidelines for Intensive Sheep and Lamb Feeding Systems (MLA).
Hamish’s presentation will cover:
· Feedlot and containment lot design for farming operations
· Efficient feedlot operation, including induction and animal health matters
· Calculating the income, profit and return on investment of feedlotting
Gerard Roney from Advantage Feeders
Gerard is the Managing Director and initiator of Advantage Feeders. Advantage Feeders currently sells all over the world with branches in six countries.
Gerard’s presentation will cover:
· Increasing stocking rates during the feed gap by slowing pasture throughput
· Increasing growth arte of young stock by creep feeding to quickly mature the rumen
· Maximising growth rates from improved pasture, crop and Lucerne
Alun Faulkner from Nutritech
Alun has 20 years commercial experience in animal nutrition industry with 14 of these years being in New Zealand. Alun has extensive experience in ruminant nutrition segments.
Alun’s presentation will cover:
· Overview of key nutrients in animal nutrition
· Balancing nutrients in pasture fed animals
· Achieving productivity gains through balanced nutrition
RSVP by Wednesday, November 8th or for further information:
Email Sheryl Tonkin at email@example.com or call her on 027 353 7274
Check out the flyer from here.